Friday, March 3, 2023

Winter '22 / '23 - Snow Storm #3: The Forecasts!

RIC
Washington statue
Rookie      -
Intern      -
Journey      -
Senior      11
GOVT      1
PWSP      -
TOT      12
 
Forecaster table ranked ascending by storm-total precipitation (STP)

BLUE ==> 1st quartile
RED ==> 4th quartile
WHITE and GREY STP cells range between the 1st and 4th quartile

---

Heaviest snowfall (+6") consensus along and to the right of BGR - PWM - CON - ORH - ALB - BTV - BGR.  Lollypops expected at PWM ... CON ... BTV.
---

Teleconnections

---
Everyone/s station-by-station forecast at the Contest/s web site.
Direct link to the forecast table.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have my first and second attempts at this forecast, the heavier total is the keeper. -- Roger Smith

TQ said...

my bad. didn't see there were two entries. thx.

Anonymous said...

If you do edit the table to remove my first entry, could you also edit the PVD entry in the second version, I have 3 comma 7 instead of 3 point 7 as intended (did not see my typo on the confirmation printout). I guess 3 comma 7 would work in France. Anyway, both 3 and 7 busted I think. :)

-- Roger Smith

TQ said...

saw that error after the web table was created. fixed it after the fact so it's now good to go ...